You are looking for:
- Practical and engaging information about pension, in easy talk;
- Insight in risks in the field of pensions, to be sure that you have arranged your business well.
- All the necessary knowledge about pensions, in one day (or maximum two).
Hard and boring?
The topic of pension is often shifted off between HR and Finance. Not a lot of people feel attracted to the topic. But pensions are in the news every day. More and more employees are interested in pension. There will be more questions. And obligations because of the Dutch Law pension communication.
For an employer, pensions are the most important term of employment and financial obligation. Pension is often running out of budget. That is why not just HR, but also Finance has questions about pension. Why is that, and how do you prevent it? What costs can you (not) control and/or lower? How can you improve the administrative processes? And how do you maximize the ‘investment in pension’?
What do we offer?
After a training at Floreijn, you will be confident to represent the Dutch pension topic within your organisation in a powerful way. We take away your insecurities, by making Dutch pension refreshingly simple. Clear and practical. In understandable language and engaging examples.We offer various options:
- E-learning Pension (basic)
- E-learning Pension (Works Council)
- Day training Pension
Managers & functionaries payment- and salary administration, HR and managers and functionaries terms of employment follow our trainings. Moreover, HR employees, members of the Works Council, CFOs and Controllers are advantaged with our practical and clear explanations.
- Costs of a one-day Basic Pension Training are €395 per participant;
- Costs of a Masterclass Pension are €775 per participant;
- Costs of the InCompany training is dependent on the number of participants and the desired training necessities. Together, we design a custom solution;
- Costs are excluding taxes and including training material, drinks and lunch;
- In all cases, the participants receive a certificate of participation,
Where and when?
We are flexible in this. Indicate at what period you would like to follow which training and then we plan the day course on the basis of group size, via a date marker.
The training takes place at our office in Gouda. We start at 10 a.m. and end around 4.30 p.m. The maximum group size is 12 participants. Or at your office.
In our Dutch brochure, you can find all relevant information as well as a participation form. Moreover, you can indicate that you wish to be informed about new training dates. Or that you want to get in contact to discuss the possibilities of a training day at your own office. Send this form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Then we will contact you as soon as possible.
Special customized offer
Voor international companies that acquire (or merge with) companies in the Netherlands and that want to understand the Dutch Pension, we offer the possibility of one on one explanation of the Dutch pension system , via webcam. We explain the type of pension scheme. The risks and if wanted the possible solutions to improve the scheme. Please contact us for more information about this customized offer.