Pension is an important and valuable term of employment for your employees. Therefore, it is important that your employees have a good pension plan. In balance with the wishes of your employees and the budget of the employer. But pensions also lead to questions. The ‘Dutch Law Pension Communication’ demands that information supplies regarding pension should be correct, clear and balanced.
Pension questions of your employees
With Pension Insight, Floreijn offers you the solution to discuss individual questions of your employees about the collective Dutch pension plans- and possibilities with us. As an addition to your HR-department.
With Pension Insight, your employees can have easy-to-follow conversation about their own pension. Possible topics of discussion are:
- The explanation of your pension plan to new employees;
- Information about value transmission;
- Information about dependants pension;
- Information about the consequences for pension with a divorce;
- Information about the consequences for pension with unemployment;
- Information about the consequences for pension with disability;
- Possibilities and impossibilities of part-time pension.
Pension Insight takes care of a personal, structured and effective informational conversation. With this, you meet the important demand of the ‘Dutch Law Pension Communication’
Conversations with older employees (55+)
We help to give your older employees clarity about the possibility to retire early. Or to start working part-time. In this conversation, we show what this all would mean for the finances of the employee. That gives them some peace. Peace opens the possibilities to make choices and thus discuss these things with the employer.
Do you wish to inform your employees about several pension questions? Contact us. We gladly help you to improve your pension communication.