Pension advice in the Netherlands
Your pension scheme: from burden to blessing!
Pension advice can be needed because you have a pension plan for your employees in The Netherlands, but you have doubts about the execution and the financial risks? Or will the pension contract soon expire? Then now is the time to take a good look at this secondary employment condition! Although an advisory process requires an investment of your time and budget, our promise is that it yields you more!
We offer professional (certified) guidance and provide a fresh look at your most precious secondary employment condition. Your advantage? More control over the available budget and higher appreciation by your employees.
Grip on your budget for 'postponed wages'
- We test the affordability of the pension scheme.
- Is the budget for pension in proportion to the wage?
- Does the ratio between employer and employee contribution still comply with the agreements made?
- You will gain insight into the development of costs on the basis of the expected personnel and salary developments.
Grip on your risks
- Does the scheme still meet your wishes and / or situation?
- Do you have all the risks in the field of labor law, Wage Tax Act, equal treatment in control and under control?
- Do you know what to do if an industry-wide pension fund asks questions about compulsory affiliation?
- Does the text in the employment contract and / or personnel manual still fit in with the pension agreement?
Inform / raise awareness of employees
- How do you create awareness among employees?
- Does the investment receive the appreciation it should earn?
- How do you give substance to your duty of care and good employment practices?
- Does the pension scheme match the set HR objectives?
- Follow the one-day Basic Pension Training. That makes you a stronger discussion partner for your staff. Useful for job applications, questions from staff and discussions with the works council.
Does the pension provider still fit you?
- Pension administrators manage the pension assets of your staff. How do they do that?
- What is the risk-return ratio of your pension provider compared to other contractors?
- 'Value for money'; do you opt for a pension provider with the lowest costs and best promises, or for the executor who has processes and administration in order?
- What are the exit provisions of the new agreement? Beforehand you want to know what the world looks like if you ever decide to leave.
Do you want to know more? Feel free to contact us! And ask for Martijn, Ferry, Maarten or Remco.