Absenteeism & Incapacity for work
Your employee gets sick. Annoying for your employee. But from a practical and financial point of view, also for you as an employer. Especially if it is for a longer period.
With long-term failure of a sick employee you will be confronted with the following charges:
- Continued payment of wages during illness;
- Cost of replacement (if applicable);
- Loss of production / service;
- Cost of occupational health services;
- Absenteeism / re-integration costs.
Is your sick employee after two years (partly) disabled and follows a WIA (according to Dutch legislation), your costs could rise even further. You, as the employer are (financially) responsible for 10 years for this illness.
What we do
We identify your (international) employers financial risks. And advise you for the Dutch market on the right choice to take or insure these risks.
We focus on the following employers' risks:
- Default Insurance (Verzuimverzekeringen in Dutch);
- Excess carrier Law for Sickness (Eigen risicodragerchap Ziektewet in Dutch);
- Excess carrier Law for (partly) Disability (Eigen risicodragerchap WGA in Dutch).
For employees, we focus on the following risks:
- Dutch insurance solutions: WGA deficit, WIA excess and WIA supplement;
- Collective accident insurance;
- Permanent business travel insurance.
We also help you in controlling your costs by connecting occupational health, care, absenteeism and disability together.
• 1 contactingpoint for all your business around long-termabsenteeism and disability.
• Efficiency by linking occupational health, care, absenteeism and disability together.
• Grip and reducing long-term absence and incapacity.
• Proactively sharing knowledge of social legislation and the implications for your labor commitments to employees.
• Ease of administration.
Please contact us for more information.