Söderberg & Partners
Since early 2017 Söderberg & Partners (S&P) has an interest in Floreijn. S&P is a leading independent consultant and provider of insurance, investments and related financial products in Scandinavia. More than 1,400 people work there. This strategic cooperation gives us a unique opportunity to further strengthen and develop our position in the Dutch market.
Vision and aim
The vision of S&P is to be proactive in the field of financial management today, to have a richer and safer life tomorrow. Hereby having the most satisfied customers and having the most satisfied and passionate employees in her field, are the most important goals.
S&P has as priorities:
- Fee squeezer: By challenging financial institutions financially and relieving them in administrative processes.
- Quality hunter: Continuous analysis of financial products, conditions and performance.
- Always personal: People are different. In needs, situations and goals. This requires personal inventory. About which specific advice is given.
- 100% transparent: Open in earnings. Open about solutions. Preceding the transformation of the industry, in which customers (and not insurers) pay for advice.
- Innovation: the most important key is the application of IT technology. Investing in this improves advice and this keeps it affordable.
S&P achieves this by being helpful, responsible, brave and driven.
For more information, visit the Söderberg & Partners website.